GLOW Inside Out Womens Wellbeing Event
Glow Inside Out A Women’s Wellbeing Event in partnership with Jonzara
Are you a woman who is looking to improve your overall well-being? Are you feeling tired, stressed, and overwhelmed? Do you want to learn how to boost your confidence, improve your health, and live your best life?
If so, then you’re invited to Glow Inside Out, a women’s well-being event that will help you feel your best. This one-day event will feature talks by experts on nutrition, mindfulness, and confidence, as well as networking opportunities and a delicious lunch.
- Chara Clarke: A trained Life Coach and CEO of GLOW NI
- Cathy Davey: A mindfulness coach will lead some breath work for you to ease into the day while you learn how to use mindfulness to manage stress and anxiety.
- Pamela Kennedy: Let’s talk about how your skin changes when you reach those years, what supplements that will make you look and feel better!
- Karyn Booth: A trained food stylist and nutritionist bringing you all her best advice on the foods and gut health to unlock optimal wellbeing
- Mary Maguigan: A fashionista and Stylist giving you her best tips and tricks to unlock confidence in your own personal style.
- Networking: There will be plenty of opportunities for women to network with each other and share their experiences.
- Lunch: A delicious lunch will be provided by a local social enterprise.
- Learn from experts about how to manage your health and improve your overall well-being.
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem.
- Meet other women who are interested in improving their well-being.
- Network with other women and make new friends.
Tickets are £35 per person and can be purchased online. All proceeds will benefit GLOW NI, a non-profit organisation that provides support and resources to women and young girls in Northern Ireland. Get your tickets HERE
Book your tickets Today!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from experts, boost your confidence, and meet other women who are interested in improving their well-being.
There will be free parking available and great transport routes with the Train Station being less than a 15-minute walk.
Lisburn’s Shopping Centre and city centre are only 10 minutes away from the venue, so why not spend the afternoon exploring all that Lisburn has to offer or take a nice walk around the Island Centre ground with greenery and riverways.
This Event is sponsored by Jonzara who will be providing some fantastic goodie bags for every attendee.